UIW entranceWe believe that our website gives a wide range of data for different audiences and that users will be able to find what they need on this site. If you need additional assistance, please contact the Office of Institutional Research
at (210) 283-6330 or email





What kind of data does IR provide?

  • Enrollment Information
  • Graduation and Retention Rates
  • Course information
  • Degrees Conferred
  • Data for various grants

When will I get my data?

It may take up to two weeks for our office to process your request. However, we ask that you submit your request as soon as you know you will need the data. We’d like to provide you with the most accurate data in the best format for your use and the longer we have to work on your request, the better.  If you have a pressing deadline, please call or come by our offices.

I work for a magazine/newspaper/website/TV station and I need data on your university. Can you provide me with the information I need?

If you are working on an article or news story, please contact the Office of Public Relations. We work closely with our PR office to make sure they provide you with accurate data for your news items and publications. All media requests should contact the Office of Public Relations.

I'm a UIW student/non-UIW student and I need data for a school project. Can you help me?

Make sure to submit the request as soon as you know you are going to need data, that way we can get you what you need in a timely manner. If any issues arise, we will contact you as soon as possible.  If you are a prospective student interested in attending UIW, please contact the Office of Admissions.