As we move closer to UIW’s Tech Fair 2012, the list of vendors and other attendees is starting to fill up. There’s a lot to see and do, so make your plans now.
As of this writing, (Mar. 20), this is the current list of vendors/booth setups (more to come):
• Blackboard Mobile
• UIW Computer Information Systems
• UIW Computer Graphic Arts
• UIW Convergent Media
• Microsoft Office 365
• UIW Student Media (KUIW, UIWtv and the LOGOS)
• UIW Engineering
• UIW Faculty Senate
• UIW Library
• UIW Information Technology Services
We will have main stage presentations about the following topics (might have one more soon):
• Student-Created Banner Mobile App
• Mac iAuthor
• Apple – Why tablet publishing is poised to revolutionize higher education
• Epsilen – UIW rollout of ePortfolios for all students/faculty and staff
• HigherOne/CASHNet – Online storefront setups
• Convergent Media – Convergent Media in the 21st Century
• Microsoft Office 365 – Demo
• Bb Mobile – Demo of UIW mobile app on iPad and iPhone
This year we will have an App Corner which will feature a roundtable talk and demonstration of iPad/iPhone apps used by faculty, students, and staff.
We also have our Technology Employment Showcase in the Marian Hall Lounge.